Our group's Atama-ii Books Series Review



Atama-ii Books Series Review
Arai Michiko
Kinoshita Kotone
Kojima Ayaka
Fukuda Chihiro

In this series, you need to choose a story from the two choices in a paragraph.
They have adventures with 8 different endings written in simple English.
We would definitely recommend this for anyone learning the language or helping to improve reading skills. There are 10 books in this series and those are published by Marcos Benevides.

Atama-ii books Good Points
・We can enjoy studying English.
・We can advance the story like a game.
・The ending changes with your choice.
・The story is interesting.
・Relatively simple English is used.
・Anyone can enjoy reading.
・We can become a hero in the story, and feel presence.
・We can read several endings in a book by changing our choice.
・It helps to improve reading skills regardless of age.


We will introduce 4 volumes!

Journey to Mars
Reader is an astronaut who controls a spacecraft. He goes on a trip with two astronauts. The names are Buck and Maki. The purpose of trip was going to Mars, but they discovered a wormhole as soon as they blasted off from the earth. So the pilot decided to enter the wormhole. Then their spacecraft shook and the pilot lost consciousness. When he woke up, Buck was trying to kill Maki. So he shot Buck with a gun. Buck went away from their spacecraft. After this accident, he and Maki continued to travel and found a planet which has water and air. He and Maki lived there forever.


Immortal Empire
You are a god. A god tries to make people immortal. But there is no way to make people immortal. A kind of ending is like this.
A god told people to build an university. People who got knowledge in the university became wiser. But because of advance in science, people no longer believed in a god. That is a bad news to a god. Because a god cannot help people in such a case . So a god shows his appearance. Finally, people came to believe in a god again and they destroyed the university.
They only need a god. They don’t need any knowledge!
I couldn't help laughing when I reached the ending! Because the ending was so far from my expectation.

ZOMBIES IN TOKYO
I am a worker in Tokyo. There are 13,000,000 people in Tokyo, and it seems that there are many people around me. But it is an illusion. I'm always alone because those who are around me are not connected with me. One day, when I get up and notice that there many zombies in the street, so I have to escape from them...
Now, I introduce you an example of ending. When I got up and went to work, there was a dying woman who was injured by zombies. I wanted to save her but it was too late. She became one of the zombies, and I was saved by a family. Then, I escaped with them, but one of the family was bitten by zombies.
I desired to survive, so I escaped by saying good-bye to the family. At last, I could survive but I became alone again.
It was the first time for me to read such a thrilling story, so I was very excited.
There are many endings in this book, so you can enjoy reading this book whenever you read.

Tornado Alley
The reader is a journalist living in the United States, and he encountered a tornado while interviewing a small town. People in the town are used to tornados because tornados often occurs in the town.  Before encountering a tornado, the journalist meets a woman named Dorothy and learned how to escape when a tornado occurs. After that, when he walks a cornfield, a tornado occured. After that, he used options and runs away from the tornado.



With most of the eight endings in this story you can not escape from a tornado.

コメント

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿