Self Introduction

HELLO~!


Thank U for looking at my blog!

I'm Michiko A.
I live in Kumamoto,Japan and study nursing.

My hobby is playing the piano and now I practice " itsukano-Merry Christmas(B'z)" and "M(Princess & Princess)". I like music, so I often listen to music. Now my favorite singer is "yonezu kennshi".

I like to go shopping, too. Today, I went shopping and bought my friend's birthday present in LUSH. I hope that she will be pleased with my present...

Thank you for looking!
See you!

コメント

  1. I looked your blog.
    I think your blog is very exciting!

    返信削除
  2. I think your hobby is nice hobby.
    This Bz song is very famous song is'nt it ?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank U for looking at my blog~~!
      Yes, song is very famous!

      削除
  3. Hello! Your hobby is so gorgeous:)
    How long have you played the piano?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I have played the piano for 15 years, but I cannot play well...

      削除
  4. I'm poor at playing piano so respect you!

    返信削除
  5. I love playing the piano too!
    Nice to meet you!

    返信削除
  6. looking my blog
    looking at my blog

    返信削除
  7. I'm Michiko.A .
    I'm Michiko A.

    &Princess)".I like music,so I often listen to music.
    & Princess)". I like music, so I often listen to music.
    (Don't forget spaces!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿