ZOMBIES IN TOKYO

You live and work in Tokyo.
Tokyo is a big city. More than 13 million people live around you. You are never alone, but you are always lonely.
...You have a place to sleep, and food to eat.However,you are alone again.

As you can see, there are many people in Tokyo, but you are not connected with them. In fact, you are lonely. This book noticed me that. This book is an adventure book so I had to choose the choice.  In this story,there are many zombies in Tokyo and I had to escape them. If I choose the false choice, I am caught by zombies and I am killed them. At first, I met the woman who was injured by zombies, the fate was decided this time. If I had helped this women, I must have been killed by zombies.

I have never read such a exciting and thrilling story. This story gave me a new view of story, and I want to write such a wonderful story.

Boon, A. (2014). ZOMBIES IN TOKYO. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

コメント

  1. Tokyo is a big city.More than 13 million people live around you.
    Tokyo is a big city. More than 13 million people live around you.

    You are never alone,but you are always lonely.
    You are never alone, but you are always lonely.

    (Always add a space after a period or comma!)

    返信削除
  2. Wow...so scared. Do you like zombies?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I don't like zombies very much, but I like horror stories!

      削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿